“Is there a better way to do this?”
This question guides almost everything we do at Hurst Design-Build Remodeling. Are you the kind of person who is always looking for a better way? Do you like to work with other motivated, energetic professionals who deliver on their commitments?
Motivated professionals enjoy working for Hurst because our environment encourages and promotes personal and professional growth. Hurst is a place where we emphasize training and promotion from within, everyone’s contributions get recognized and excellence is rewarded.
If you answered “yes” to the questions above, and you want to work with the best, most highly trained carpenters, designers, architects, consultants, and trade partners, check out our current job openings and apply today!
Looking for remodeling project managers that can see a project through from start to finish with expert care and attention to detail. This includes the scheduling of all resources and materials needed, performing a variety of carpentry work, overseeing other team members and trade contractors to ensure top quality work, ensuring an excellent client experience while producing the project on time and on budget. At least 5 years experience minimum in the managing and producing residential projects. Must be an excellent communicator with the ability to motivate and lead others towards achieving team goals.
We are seeking a Project Developer/Estimator to be part of our fast-growing design-build team.
The Project Developer/Estimator’s core focus is to estimate and prepare remodeling projects for the successful execution by the production team. This includes:
• Performing accurate estimates based from drawings and specification documents
• Securing detailed quotes from vendors and trade partners
• Compiling estimates and specifications for the production team’s execution
• Generating purchase orders
• Assisting with in-home site inspections with the design team to learn about the home
We are seeking an organized, detail oriented person who enjoys creating and following a well-defined process. Experience as an estimator is not necessary. If you have the following attitudes, we will provide the training:
• Are you the type of person who enjoys precision and accuracy?
• Would you love working with a team of creative design professionals?
• Do you enjoy following process and procedures to create consistently excellent results?
• Can you analyze historical data and use that information to develop better systems?
• Do you enjoy planning and helping others succeed?
If you answered yes to these questions, please apply today!
• Some experience in the residential construction industry is a plus
• Minimum associates level college degree required
• Strong math skills required
• Strong planning and organizational skills required
• Able to work effectively in a team environment
• Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook
Carpenters / Carpenter Apprentice
We are looking for entry level to experienced carpenters to join our team who are passionate about remodeling. Job duties include performing various carpentry skills and aspects of remodeling for kitchens, baths, additions, basements, etc. Must have basic carpentry skills with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn in a challenging and fun atmosphere.
Professional Trade Partners
Hurst Design-Build Remodel is currently seeking the following trade partners to join our professional remodeling team.
• Licensed Electricians
• Licensed Plumbers
• Finish Carpenters
• Tile Installers
• Framing Contractors
If you share our dedication to quality: we would love to hear from you. Please call us at 440.234.5656 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no other positions currently available. However, we are always accepting resumes. Please send your resume and career goals to Dan Hurst, 6909 Engle Rd. Unit 1, Middleburg Hts., OH 44130 or use the form below to submit it via email. Please note, all fields are required.