“Is there a better way to do this?”
This question guides almost everything we do at Hurst Design-Build Remodeling. Are you the kind of person who is always looking for a better way? Do you like to work with other motivated, energetic professionals who deliver on their commitments?
Motivated professionals enjoy working for Hurst because our environment encourages and promotes personal and professional growth. Hurst is a place where we emphasize training and promotion from within, everyone’s contributions get recognized and excellence is rewarded.
If you answered “yes” to the questions above, and you want to work with the best, most highly trained carpenters, designers, architects, consultants, and trade partners, check out our current job openings and apply today!
Residential Architectural Designer
We are seeking a passionate, creative, Residential Architectural Designer with experience in all phases of residential remodeling design. The remodeling designer will be responsible for space planning, concept design development, documentation, product selections, and working drawings from concept through completion.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills:
- Creative eye with ability to focus on details
- Highly proficient in Chief Architect & AutoCAD
- Organized with the ability to hit deadlines
- Able to take a design from concept to completion
- Experienced in preparing detailed presentation drawings and presenting them with clarity to clients
- Knowledgeable in residential building products and finishes
- Understanding of local building codes
- Strong work ethic and drive to take ownership of ideas and details
- Able to take initiative and responsibility of design projects
- Able to communicate effectively and personably with clients and translate wants and needs into design solutions
- Able to thrive in, and enjoy, a fast-moving environment
- Creative problem solver with the ability to manage high information load
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Professional image aligned with firm
- 4 year degree in Interior design or Architecture
- 3 + years of industry related experience
- NKBA or other design certifications a plus
What we offer in return for your skills, passion, and commitment:
- Full time position Monday – Friday
- Competitive compensation
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Medical coverage
- Retirement investment with up to 3% company match
Hurst Design-Build Remodel is seeking a Lead Carpenter to join our growing team. Hurst is Northeast Ohio’s leading high-end residential remodeler known for our award-winning design and construction – specializing in kitchens, baths, basements, additions, whole house renovations, and outdoor living.
The Lead Carpenter candidate should have at least 5 years of carpentry and residential remodeling experience. Candidates should demonstrate attention to detail, organization skills, a commitment to the highest quality work, and have significant experience working with and managing all major residential trades.
We are seeking candidates who are passionate about residential remodeling, self-motivated, and have a great attitude. Hurst team members enjoy a family-like environment and enjoy working with each other, our clients and our trade partners. This position will report to a Project Manager. Projects may be located anywhere in Northeast Ohio
A background check and drug test are required.
• Competitive Pay
• Health Insurance Plan
• Paid Vacation
• Steady Hours
• Direct Deposit
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Residential Building or Remodeling: 5 + years
Hurst serves communities throughout Northeast Ohio – with East and West side construction teams serving communities including Avon, Avon Lake, Bay Village, Westlake and Rocky River on the West side and as far East as Chagrin Falls, Solon and Hudson. We also work as far South as Strongsville and Medina and many beautiful communities in between.
Hurst Design-Build Remodel is currently seeking the following trade partners to join our professional remodeling team.
• Licensed Electricians
• Licensed Plumbers
• Finish Carpenters
• Tile Installers
• Framing Contractors
If you share our dedication to quality: we would love to hear from you. Please call us at 440.234.5656 or contact us at email@example.com
There are no other positions currently available. However, we are always accepting resumes. Please send your resume and career goals to Dan Hurst, 6909 Engle Rd. Unit 1, Middleburg Hts., OH 44130 or use the form below to submit it via email. Please note, all fields are required.