Since 1997, discerning homeowners throughout Northeast Ohio trust Hurst Design Build Remodel to make their remodeling dreams come true. Our award-winning work is created by a gracious team with a focus on service to our clients. Hurst’s detailed process, innovative design, and fine craftsmanship combine to create an extraordinary remodeling experience. Come work with a passionate and dynamic team of remodeling professionals in a fun and challenging atmosphere.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
The Marketing Manager at Hurst Design Build Remodel reports to the COO and is in charge of the design and implementation of the company’s marketing strategies and lead generation/conversion systems to consistently provide a sufficient resource of quality clients. To achieve this, the Marketing Manager will maintain and grow a strong market presence, and continually monitor and research market conditions. The Marketing Manager will develop and implement a marketing strategy that seeks opportunities for growth and creates a constant, visible presence in our target market and among our target clients
- Build and protect the company brand through all marketing efforts
- Maintain a strong and consistent social media presence
- Manage all photography and videography efforts
- Lead all company promotion and advertising strategies
- Create and manage a financial strategy that will ensure quality lead generation
- Conduct marketing reporting and analysis weekly
- Prepare and submit reports and analysis on sales metrics
- Review and monitor target markets and target areas of opportunity
- Advance current CRM marketing efforts and keep directory up-to-date
- Recommend ideas for innovation, implementation, and improvement of marketing and sales operations that are consistent with the company’s strategic objective
- Work with the Events Manager to research, plan, and organize company involvement for all special events
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or digital marketing preferred
- 5+ years of business to consumer marketing experience
- Must be an excellent communicator with the ability to motivate others towards achieving team goals
- Experience using a CRM (is a plus)
- Social media content creation, photography, and videography experience
- At least 3 years of management experience
We believe that a culture of accountability, integrity, and teamwork can deliver exceptional services to our clients while rewarding its employees for their contributions with competitive compensation and great benefits in an atmosphere that is fun and challenging.
Must pass criminal background and drug screening prior to employment.