Residential Interior Designer
Hurst Design Build Remodel is Northeast Ohio’s premier residential design build remodeler. We build the dreams of those who desire peace of mind, value creativity and innovation, and expect the highest quality remodeling experience.
We are seeking a passionate, creative and detail oriented person. We believe that a culture of accountability, integrity, and teamwork can deliver exceptional services to our clients while rewarding its employees for their contributions with competitive compensation and great benefits in an atmosphere that is fun and challenging.
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Produce “sample” and “mood products”
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practices
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Expertise in layout, color, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in Chief Architect, AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- BS degree in Interior Design or similar
Job Type: Full-time