Hurst Design Build Remodel seeks an experienced Project Developer/Estimator to create all contract documents required for the successful production of each remodeling project. This includes:
- Conduct site inspections with the design team
- Perform accurate take offs
- Secure detailed quotes from vendors and trades
- Compile estimates and specifications for the production teams execution
- Generate purchase orders.
Responsibilities: The Project Developer is responsible for completing the following tasks and activities:
- Develop, monitor, and manage the estimating system.
- Maintain an estimating database that accurately predicts job costs through fixed pricing.
- Develop and negotiate fixed unit price structures with vendors to meet the needs of the production team.
- Perform research and identify new materials and installation methods that further keep the company at the cutting edge of the industry, which provides a competitive advantage from a pricing and marketing standpoint.
- Update, Develop and utilize uniform standards for specifications and installation methods.
- 5 years of residential remodeling or estimating experience.
- Proficient in the use of computers. Microsoft Word and Excel, CRM programs (contact management)
- Valid Ohio State driver’s license.
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds without assistance.